What changed in MAQ 16/3 latest firmware?

  • pete_dako
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2013
      Hi I am running 3.50 in the MAQ 16/3 I just bought and noticed there is a newer update available — The latest firmware version is 3.72 (as of summer 2012) however have not found any further info on what features have been added. Can anyone please explain?
      thanx, PETE
    • christian ienni
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2013
        i would also be interested in finding out about this.

        though my MAQ is about a decade old, version 3.40. i imagine a firmware upgrade for it would involve a chip swap?

        and truth be told it does work great as is; there'd have to be a really compelling new feature to justify the upgrade. or i could just get another new one, maybe one of those cool-looking anniversary versions....  ;-)

        ________________________________
        Hi I am running 3.50 in the MAQ 16/3 I just bought and noticed there is a newer update available — The latest firmware version is 3.72 (as of summer 2012) however have not found any further info on what features have been added. Can anyone please explain?
        thanx, PETE

      • ddoepfer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 27, 2013
          > Hi I am running 3.50 in the MAQ 16/3 I just bought and noticed
          > there is a newer update available — The latest firmware version
          > is 3.72 (as of summer 2012) however have not found any further
          > info on what features have been added. Can anyone please explain?
          > thanx, PETE

          Please contact Christian Assall (software@...) directly. He is our
          software engineer and knows these details.

        • Pete Dako
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
            Thanks Dieter and Chris x2 ...
            That's a brilliant idea getting a second MAQ. I already have blue LEDs on
            my MAQ, but a black face model to match my Dark Time would look nice too :D