AW: [Doepfer_a100] Re: Filter A-107

  • ddoepfer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
      > Hi Bakis,
      >
      > No, I never rule gain knobs, input or output thoroughly to avoid
      > saturation "natural"
      >
      > Here I tested your filter with the second I bought, and your
      > filter keeps a beautiful sound has also been with the last settings
      >
      > I think it is possible to adjust the levels of the VCA but be
      > aware of what trimmer ;-(

      There is no trimming potentiometer for the VCA level available. But over the
      years the values of some parts have been changed a bit (e.g. R77, R86, R88).
      I'd recommend to look at the test labels of the two modules (usually at
      inner side of the front panel). I suppose that they are from different
      production series.