AW: [Doepfer_a100] a-154 strange behaviour

  • ddoepfer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      > I just got an a155 fixed (which I can confirm is working properly
      > on its own),
      > and carefully connected it to the a154 (from here
      > http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/1517/a154a155connexion.jpg)
      >
      > I get strange behaviour - it jumps around steps 1 and 2 twice
      > then 7 and 8 twice. Both were bought a trade forum, the a155 was
      > cheap as it was broken and I just got it fixed, now I'm wondering
      > if the a154 might be faulty?
      >
      > Does this behaviour sound familiar to anyone?
      >
      > Thanks

      Provided that the A-155 is fine it looks like a faulty A-154. It might be a
      short circuit between address signals or an address signal which has a fix
      level where it should change the state. I'd recommend to double check the
      wiring between the A-154 and A-155. If this is OK maybe the address signal
      level shifter (ULN2004) or the triple analog switch are faulty (CD4551).
      Difficult to say from the distance what is wrong.