Re: [Doepfer_a100] A-190-2 as clock

  • christian ienni
    Message 1 of 13 , May 6, 2013
      i forgot about the 4ms! thanks for reminding me!!
      (just what i need... MORE modules! ;-)

      Message 2 of 13 , May 6, 2013
        exactly. if you want robot-precision, you have to go through the extra effort to achieve it.
        my stuff tends to range from old style berlin school to abstract sound/noise collage, so it's not as much of an issue (or maybe i'm just lazy ;-)