Re: [Doepfer_a100] FS: Livewire AFG (299 euros total, incl. shipping)

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 4:02 PM
      Normally Bakis would comment now: "off list please"
      :D

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 6:56 PM
        yes, you are right. but, i saw he did this by mistake, as, right after that group message, he sent me the same message off-list, that's why i did not comment on this post.

        anyway, as i always say, follow up posts to FS/WTB/FT posts should be off-list.

        Bakis