AW: [Doepfer_a100] A-106-6 FCV2 Range

  • ddoepfer
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 16, 2013
      > Hi all,
      > is it possible to reduce the calibration-range of the FCV2
      > attenuator on the A-106-6 module. If I go beyond 4 on the scale
      > I am already beyond the audible range when modulating with an LFO
      > or ADSR. I bought the module used so I don't know if it is
      > originaly calibrated like this. Thanks a lot.
      > Pieter

      I'm sorry - there is no calibration for FCV2. Fully CW the sensitivity of
      FCV2 is about 0.5V/oct, in center position about 1V/oct. But I wonder that
      you are in position 4 already beyond the audible range with an ADSR or LFO.
      Maybe the frequency offset has to be adjusted. That's P6, labelled OFFSET.
      With all frequency controls at the front panel fully CCW the frequency of
      the filter should be about 10-15Hz (can be measured e.g. in self oscillation
      with a frequency meter).

    • Pieter Volger
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 16, 2013
        Thank you very much for the quick answer.
        Best wishes
        Pieter Volger