A-106-6 FCV2 Range

  • Pieter Volger
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 16, 2013
      Hi all,
      is it possible to reduce the calibration-range of the FCV2 attenuator on the A-106-6 module. If I go beyond 4 on the scale I am already beyond the audible range when modulating with an LFO or ADSR. I bought the module used so I don't know if it is originaly calibrated like this. Thanks a lot.
      Pieter
    • ddoepfer
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 16, 2013
        > Hi all,
        > is it possible to reduce the calibration-range of the FCV2
        > attenuator on the A-106-6 module. If I go beyond 4 on the scale
        > I am already beyond the audible range when modulating with an LFO
        > or ADSR. I bought the module used so I don't know if it is
        > originaly calibrated like this. Thanks a lot.
        > Pieter

        I'm sorry - there is no calibration for FCV2. Fully CW the sensitivity of
        FCV2 is about 0.5V/oct, in center position about 1V/oct. But I wonder that
        you are in position 4 already beyond the audible range with an ADSR or LFO.
        Maybe the frequency offset has to be adjusted. That's P6, labelled OFFSET.
        With all frequency controls at the front panel fully CCW the frequency of
        the filter should be about 10-15Hz (can be measured e.g. in self oscillation
        with a frequency meter).

      • Pieter Volger
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 16, 2013
          Thank you very much for the quick answer.
          Best wishes
          Pieter Volger