A-189-1 questions

  • square_wave@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 7:36 PM
      Hi,

      First post to this group by the way!

      One of the things I love about Doepfer modules is the extremely clear manuals. However, the module I own that I most want a manual for, the A-189-1, doesn't seem to have one on the web site! Was there never a manual for this module?

      Anyway, here's what I want to know: in the delay settings (switch positions 12-15) what are the delay times, and what are the mix/feedback settings? I suppose I don't really need to know, since I can just use my ears to see what sounds good, but I'm curious.

      Sorry if this has been covered before, I did try searching.

      Thanks!