Re: A-112 Editor or solution for Mac ?

  • flosynth
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
      --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, achtung_999 <heinrich.himmelwasser@...> wrote:

      > Zoë's Python script works like a charm!
      >

      > On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Zoë Blade <zoe@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > > Woaaaah there we are again!
      > > > Search the archives please!
      > >
      > > To spare you this daunting task, here's the specific thread in the
      > > archives:

      > > I've written a program which can convert waveforms to the A-112's native
      > > SysEx format, ready for transferring using a standard SysEx transferring
      > > program. You can grab my program from
      > > https://raw.github.com/ZoeB/wave-tools/master/makedoepfer.py if you'd
      > > like.
      > >
      > > There are one or two others as well, which are likely easier to use. For
      > > example:
      > >
      > > http://www.rampe-d.de/Software/A-112_Sample_Dump_Tool.html
      > >
      > > Good luck!
      > > Zoë.

      Hello,

      `Thank you very much for your achtung_999 Zoë and answers
      It is true that there are alot of posts for the A-112 already written

      I downloaded the sample A-112 dump tool
      by cons I do not have the instaler, it seems designed for OS X
      but I think mine is too old (I'm still under OS X 10,4,11)

      and I'm not super good at computer upgrades, day ^ ^

      Zoë's Python script, I do not understand what to do, when I click the link is a page of code or programming that appears
      I have no idea how it can be used

      I think the easiest would be that I make an update to my Mac OS that is compatible with the A-112 dump sample and remain compatible with my protools system (without making any other updates to PT)

      Another big thank you