Re: [Doepfer_a100] A-112 Editor or solution for Mac ?

  • Zoë Blade
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
      > Woaaaah there we are again!
      > Search the archives please!

      To spare you this daunting task, here's the specific thread in the archives:

      I've written a program which can convert waveforms to the A-112's native SysEx format, ready for transferring using a standard SysEx transferring program. You can grab my program from https://raw.github.com/ZoeB/wave-tools/master/makedoepfer.py if you'd like.

      There are one or two others as well, which are likely easier to use. For example:

      http://www.rampe-d.de/Software/A-112_Sample_Dump_Tool.html

      Good luck!
      Zoë.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
        Zo�'s Python script works like a charm!

        On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Zo� Blade <zoe@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > > Woaaaah there we are again!
        > > Search the archives please!
        >
        > To spare you this daunting task, here's the specific thread in the
        > archives:

        > I've written a program which can convert waveforms to the A-112's native
        > SysEx format, ready for transferring using a standard SysEx transferring
        > program. You can grab my program from
        > https://raw.github.com/ZoeB/wave-tools/master/makedoepfer.py if you'd
        > like.
        >
        > There are one or two others as well, which are likely easier to use. For
        > example:
        >
        > http://www.rampe-d.de/Software/A-112_Sample_Dump_Tool.html
        >
        > Good luck!
        > Zo�.

      • flosynth
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
          --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, achtung_999 <heinrich.himmelwasser@...> wrote:

          > Zoë's Python script works like a charm!
          >

          > On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Zoë Blade <zoe@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > > Woaaaah there we are again!
          > > > Search the archives please!
          > >
          > > To spare you this daunting task, here's the specific thread in the
          > > archives:

          > > I've written a program which can convert waveforms to the A-112's native
          > > SysEx format, ready for transferring using a standard SysEx transferring
          > > program. You can grab my program from
          > > https://raw.github.com/ZoeB/wave-tools/master/makedoepfer.py if you'd
          > > like.
          > >
          > > There are one or two others as well, which are likely easier to use. For
          > > example:
          > >
          > > http://www.rampe-d.de/Software/A-112_Sample_Dump_Tool.html
          > >
          > > Good luck!
          > > Zoë.

          Hello,

          `Thank you very much for your achtung_999 Zoë and answers
          It is true that there are alot of posts for the A-112 already written

          I downloaded the sample A-112 dump tool
          by cons I do not have the instaler, it seems designed for OS X
          but I think mine is too old (I'm still under OS X 10,4,11)

          and I'm not super good at computer upgrades, day ^ ^

          Zoë's Python script, I do not understand what to do, when I click the link is a page of code or programming that appears
          I have no idea how it can be used

          I think the easiest would be that I make an update to my Mac OS that is compatible with the A-112 dump sample and remain compatible with my protools system (without making any other updates to PT)

          Another big thank you