A-112 Editor or solution for Mac ?

  • flosynth
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      I received yesterday morning my module A-112, by testing I accidentally deleted the wavetables (unfortunately I was not yet awake!) And unfortunately the publisher to transfer the wavetables and runs on Windows PC, I j 'have a Mac running OS 10.4 still under the

      Can you tell me if there was an adaptation of the editor for Mac or if there is an alternative?

      thank you very much
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2013
        Woaaaah there we are again!
        Search the archives please!

        On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 1:16 AM, flosynth <fleur.de.florence01@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hello everyone,
        >
        > I received yesterday morning my module A-112, by testing I accidentally
        > deleted the wavetables (unfortunately I was not yet awake!) And
        > unfortunately the publisher to transfer the wavetables and runs on Windows
        > PC, I j 'have a Mac running OS 10.4 still under the
        >
        > Can you tell me if there was an adaptation of the editor for Mac or if
        > there is an alternative?
        >
        > thank you very much

      • Zoë Blade
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
          > Woaaaah there we are again!
          > Search the archives please!

          To spare you this daunting task, here's the specific thread in the archives:

          I've written a program which can convert waveforms to the A-112's native SysEx format, ready for transferring using a standard SysEx transferring program. You can grab my program from https://raw.github.com/ZoeB/wave-tools/master/makedoepfer.py if you'd like.

          There are one or two others as well, which are likely easier to use. For example:

          http://www.rampe-d.de/Software/A-112_Sample_Dump_Tool.html

          Good luck!
          Zoë.
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
            Zo�'s Python script works like a charm!

            On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Zo� Blade <zoe@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > > Woaaaah there we are again!
            > > Search the archives please!
            >
            > To spare you this daunting task, here's the specific thread in the
            > archives:

            > I've written a program which can convert waveforms to the A-112's native
            > SysEx format, ready for transferring using a standard SysEx transferring
            > program. You can grab my program from
            > https://raw.github.com/ZoeB/wave-tools/master/makedoepfer.py if you'd
            > like.
            >
            > There are one or two others as well, which are likely easier to use. For
            > example:
            >
            > http://www.rampe-d.de/Software/A-112_Sample_Dump_Tool.html
            >
            > Good luck!
            > Zo�.

          • flosynth
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
              --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, achtung_999 <heinrich.himmelwasser@...> wrote:

              > Zoë's Python script works like a charm!
              >

              > On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Zoë Blade <zoe@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > > Woaaaah there we are again!
              > > > Search the archives please!
              > >
              > > To spare you this daunting task, here's the specific thread in the
              > > archives:

              > > I've written a program which can convert waveforms to the A-112's native
              > > SysEx format, ready for transferring using a standard SysEx transferring
              > > program. You can grab my program from
              > > https://raw.github.com/ZoeB/wave-tools/master/makedoepfer.py if you'd
              > > like.
              > >
              > > There are one or two others as well, which are likely easier to use. For
              > > example:
              > >
              > > http://www.rampe-d.de/Software/A-112_Sample_Dump_Tool.html
              > >
              > > Good luck!
              > > Zoë.

              Hello,

              `Thank you very much for your achtung_999 Zoë and answers
              It is true that there are alot of posts for the A-112 already written

              I downloaded the sample A-112 dump tool
              by cons I do not have the instaler, it seems designed for OS X
              but I think mine is too old (I'm still under OS X 10,4,11)

              and I'm not super good at computer upgrades, day ^ ^

              Zoë's Python script, I do not understand what to do, when I click the link is a page of code or programming that appears
              I have no idea how it can be used

              I think the easiest would be that I make an update to my Mac OS that is compatible with the A-112 dump sample and remain compatible with my protools system (without making any other updates to PT)

              Another big thank you