RE: [Doepfer_a100] Re: Some A-100 News

  • d_salteruk
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 15, 2013
      Thank you Dieter

      Rgds

      David

      From: Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of yahoo@...
      Sent: 15 March 2013 15:38
      To: Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: AW: [Doepfer_a100] Re: Some A-100 News

      > Hi Dieter,
      >
      > Not sure how close to the CGS design this is re: power but any
      > thoughts on if I could run it on a +/-15V system?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > David

      The main circuit is identical to the CGS. There are only some minor changes
      that do not affect the main circuitry. I think it will run with +/-15V. But
      I have no 15V supply available to try it out.

      This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and information company. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.