Re: [Doepfer_a100] where to buy module screws in EU??

  • istari
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2013
      i buy them at my local metalcraft store. ask for M3x6 skrews.
      slightly longer might also work, but
      better test them if they are longer then 6mm.

      >Hi guys hope everything is well, can someone guide me where to buy screws
      >online to mount modules!??
      >
      >--
      >
      >Mvh
      >
      >Peter H.K Sedin

    • Kai Niggemann
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 26, 2013
        I bought them at the Hornbach hardware store in Germany -- just take one screw along and hold it next to the ones you find there.

        I bought something like 100 screws for 3 EUR and felt like I was still paying quite a lot...;)

        On 20.02.2013, at 14:52, Peter Sedin <peterhksedin@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys hope everything is well, can someone guide me where to buy screws
        > online to mount modules!??
        >
        > --
        >

        > Mvh
        >
        > Peter H.K Sedin
      • Bob S.
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 26, 2013
          Check my eBay listings.

          This one is Doepfer module compatible: # 281032685751

          (just put the number in the search box)

          Bob
          El segundo, CA

          Sent from my iPad