Soundcloud group Doepfer Convergence

  • Hyperdust
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2013
      Dear Doepfer Modular People,

      this morning I've been working through 51 tracks newly put forward for the Soundcloud group.

      I've tried to pick ones which seem to me interesting or musical but thats of course my opinion only. If I get lots of entries from one person I tend to pick one or two which seem the best. Who knows which of you I am irritating by not including some!

      So lots of new fascinating tracks to listen to and comment on and enjoy.

      I can't for certain check that Doepfer modules have been used on all these tracks but it mostly sounds like that.

      People are keen to put tracks forward and I don't keep up well with moderating - if another one ot two people are keen to get involved then that would be fine with me.

      peace
      JamieB
    • woof_dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
        You had a few in there from me, so the effort is much appreciated!

        Dave.