Re: [Doepfer_a100] Re: Maximum Current Draw

  • christian ienni
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 24, 2013
      ah, i understand. since all of my cases are the newer 1200mA PSU2 versions, i doubt i'm pushing any limits, since as i said i've never noticed any problems, or suddenly "released the magic smoke" ;-) . one of these days i'll have to play around on modulargrid.net and see what's actually going on with my setup.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 24, 2013
        The worst thing that might happen will be fuses blowing regularly. That is
        a sign.