Re: [Doepfer_a100] Re: Maximum Current Draw

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 24, 2013
      Well to be honest I never noticed a thing. Until I started, for fun, to
      build my rig on http://www.modulargrid.net and noticed that I was way over
      650mA with one case. So I guess that proves Doepfer's stuff is quite
      durable (the case was a Doepfer case holding only Doepfer modules).

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 24, 2013
        For the record: I just reordered all modules so I'm within limits again...

        On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:30 AM, achtung_999 <
        heinrich.himmelwasser@...> wrote:

        > Well to be honest I never noticed a thing. Until I started, for fun, to
        > build my rig on http://www.modulargrid.net and noticed that I was way
        > over 650mA with one case. So I guess that proves Doepfer's stuff is quite
        > durable (the case was a Doepfer case holding only Doepfer modules).
        >

        > On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:28 AM, christian ienni <ienni23@...>wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> out of curiosity, what is the symptomology you have noticed, i.e. what
        >> specifically happens that leads you to think there's a current issue? so i
        >> can maybe watch for something similar just in case.

      • christian ienni
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 24, 2013
          ah, i understand. since all of my cases are the newer 1200mA PSU2 versions, i doubt i'm pushing any limits, since as i said i've never noticed any problems, or suddenly "released the magic smoke" ;-) . one of these days i'll have to play around on modulargrid.net and see what's actually going on with my setup.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 24, 2013
            The worst thing that might happen will be fuses blowing regularly. That is
            a sign.