AW: [Doepfer_a100] wave sequencing(LFO:s and envelopes & A-151)

  • ddoepfer
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2013
      > yes! but i cant modulate the inputs can I?
      > I want to be able to switch modulation sources with CV, sum of
      > that, routed
      > to one modulation input.
      > like for example= one second sinewave, next second squarewave, two second
      > random, etc (for example)
      > thanks for your reply tho!
      > peter

      For this you may use the A-152 that includes both a voltage controlled and
      clock controlled octal switch. For smooth transisions the combo A-135/144
      (voltage controlled mixer + morphing controller) may be used. The current
      version of the A-135 allows only the mixing of audio signals. But we are
      working on a new DC coupled version of the A-135 that will also have single
      VCA outputs available. The new version is planned for spring 2013.

    • Peter Sedin
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 11, 2013
        ok cool!
        :)

        2013/1/10 <yahoo@...>

        > **
        >

        > > yes! but i cant modulate the inputs can I?
        > > I want to be able to switch modulation sources with CV, sum of
        > > that, routed
        > > to one modulation input.
        > > like for example= one second sinewave, next second squarewave, two second
        > > random, etc (for example)
        > > thanks for your reply tho!
        > > peter
        >
        > For this you may use the A-152 that includes both a voltage controlled and
        > clock controlled octal switch. For smooth transisions the combo A-135/144
        > (voltage controlled mixer + morphing controller) may be used. The current
        > version of the A-135 allows only the mixing of audio signals. But we are
        > working on a new DC coupled version of the A-135 that will also have single
        > VCA outputs available. The new version is planned for spring 2013.

        Mvh

        Peter H.K Sedin