Pocket Electronics Potentiometers?

  • matt_widhalm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
      I picked up a Pocket Electronics kit a few weeks ago and I decided to go with 16 pots. I know linear is the way to go but what value should be used? 10k, 50k, 100k, ect ect ect.... Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
        On 07.01.13 21:35 , matt_widhalm wrote:
        > I picked up a Pocket Electronics kit a few weeks ago and I decided to go with 16 pots. I know linear is the way to go but what value should be used? 10k, 50k, 100k, ect ect ect.... Thanks!
        As usually: RTFM
        http://www.doepfer.de/pdf/PE_manual.pdf
        Page 9, first line
        "Linear potentiometers with resistance values 4k7 ... 100k can be used.
        We recommend 10k (linear). "