AW: [Doepfer_a100] Question about daisy-chain of MIDI modules

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2013
      You may simply connect the "hot" midi output signal (i.e. not the GND pin)
      of the first module to the "hot" midi input of the second module. Connecting
      the GND is not required as the GND connection is made via the A-100 bus.
      That way the second module received the same Midi signal as the first module
      because the Midi output is nothing but Midi thru unless the "stack mode" is
      not used. Only the "stacked" Midi notes are missing at the Midi output.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 20, 2013
        Thank you Dieter! That is the confirmation that I was looking for.