Q? A-143-4 expansion

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
      i m planing to buy the A-143-4 Quadlfo and i have the ida to make an expansion module for it with switches connected to the jumpers to have access at the different ranges, to Super Low mode, up/both/down and resets.
      Is that danger for the module (to change this function when is on power?

      thanks
      Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
        > i m planing to buy the A-143-4 Quadlfo and i have the ida to make
        > an expansion module for it with switches connected to the jumpers
        > to have access at the different ranges, to Super Low mode,
        > up/both/down and resets.
        > Is that danger for the module (to change this function when is on power?
        >
        > thanks
        > Chris

        That's no problem. The jumpers can be replaced by switches. Only during the
        wiring of the switches the module has to be removed from the bus (or the
        power turned off). I'd recommend to use suitable female connectors to
        establish the connection of the switches (instead of the jumpers). Otherwise
        the warranty is void (i.e. if you solder directly to the pin headers).