AW: [Doepfer_a100] Tightening the A-174 joystick

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
      > I have an A-174 and when it's centered, it's slightly
      > wiggly/loose. I can see some sort of hex screw or screw in there
      > - is there any way to tighten it up so it doesn't wiggle? Please
      > let me know. Thanks

      Sorry - there is nothing that can be adjusted. The manufacturer of the unit
      (ALPS) has not arranged for such possibilities. But there are jumpers on the
      pcb that can be removed to obtain a voltage plateau around the center
      position (i.e. the output voltage does not change for a small movement
      range). For details please refer to the A-174-1 info page on our website.