[FS] Multiple LFOs

  • daveholt3283
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      2 Doepfer A-145 LFOs at $72 each (80% of Analogue Haven's new price).

      1 Doepfer A-147 Voltage Controlled LFO for $92 (80% of AH's new price).

      I'm happy to take offers on multiple items and ship via USPS flat rate, so there's no guesswork there. All items are one owner and have always lived in my studio rack. Please email with any questions and thanks for funding my DIY habits...

      -dave