Re: modulargrid.net - new online rack planner

  • instantknut
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 23, 2012
      Hey,
      I made some updates to the Modular Grid.
      Most important: I have renamed "essential modules" to "popular modules" :)

      Else:
      1. There is a keyboard shortcut mode, so you can move and drop your modules with the cursor keys.
      2. You can sort the modules after popularity in the module browser. Find out what is the hottest/hyped noise module in Euroland ;)

      You can also check out
      www.facebook.com/ModularGrid

      Knut
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 23, 2012
        > Most important: I have renamed "essential modules" to "popular modules" :)

        hehehe great :D