Re: [Doepfer_a100] Re: A100 silliness

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20 4:43 PM
      If I had a Phonogene I wouldn't stop talking about it either :D

      Ernst

      On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:34 AM, ienni23 <ienni23@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > i'm old and stupid and very slow... *just* realized i MEANT to say
      > "sequencing from a Make Noise Rene", not a Phonogene (which obviously is
      > not a sequencer), which i also have in the same rack. duh. ;-)
      >
      > i only have 2 brain cells left, and they haven't been on speaking terms
      > for years....
      >

      > --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, christian ienni <ienni23@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > another couple new tracks: http://ienni.net - just testing out a
      > new module configuration on one of the G6s, "hmm, what happens if i do
      > this?.... ok, now what happens if i do this?....." kind of poking around,
      > nothing profound. sequencing from a Make Noise Phonogene; "noodle 2"
      > features a lot of Wogglebug as well.

    • christian ienni
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20 10:59 PM
        it *is* a fun module! :-) i'm just starting to figure it out.

        check out the track "philosophical dissonance" on my site - the voices are an old tape of a college eastern philosophy course processed through a Phonogene (varispeed, reverse, sos).