Re: [Doepfer_a100] New poll for Doepfer_a100

    Message 1 of 367 , Nov 14, 2012
      Hello

      Am 14.11.2012 15:18, schrieb Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com:
      > Would you like DOEPFER to release a complete synthesizer module based on the Serge ANIMAL?

      This sounds like: I want BMW to build a car, which is based on a
      Mercedes Benz. If someone wants that, he should buy a Mercedes - or in
      our case: buy the Serge.

      Oh, btw: I would finde it more helpful to discuss first such an
      suggestion, and do then a final poll, if positions are cleared.

      --
      http://fa.utfs.org/
    • Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com
      Message 367 of 367 , Nov 19, 2012
        Doepfer_a100 group:

        Would you buy a Doepfer A100 'Serge Voltage Controlled Slope' inspired module?
        (this poll is ordered from Dieter himself! the module will be manufactured with the official license from the copyright owners of the Serge module.
        because of the license fee, the module's price will be a bit higher than standard A100 modules.)

        o Yes!
        o maybe...
        o No.

        web site listed above.