Re: [Doepfer_a100] New poll for Doepfer_a100

  • Danny Budts
    Message 1 of 58 , Nov 14, 2012
      Well if one cannot afford a Serge (+4000 euro before it's in the house), it's maybe something to think about, not redundant but in place off. I hope you know what I mean.
      Cheers,
      Danny
      Danny Budts
      info@...
      www.syndromeda.be
      Message 58 of 58 , Nov 14, 2012
        I feel ya regarding the price but from what I can see most of the modules
        that comprise the Animal can already be approximated by Doepfer modules. The
        only section that looks truly unique* is the DTG and I doubt Rex would look
        kindly on an exact replica.

        *Never having owned a Serge I am speculating wildly here, just going from
        the description at the Carbon111 page.

        info@... <mailto:info%40syndromeda.be>
        www.syndromeda.be