Re: [Doepfer_a100] is A-141 fast enough for percussion/clicky stuff?

  • Peter Sedin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2012
      thanks for your reply Zoe..
      I have a Cirklon sequencer i just bought the CVIO board to wich give med 8
      gates and 16cv outputs, 32 patterns. so i have the trigging sourted out as
      those gates can be anywhere from 2ms as shortest..
      I now also have looked at a-101-2 lowpassgate wich seems like yet another
      way to make short percussion stuff.. controlling decay is essential i think
      to make cool evolving percussion.. I also looking to buy a malekko wiard
      borg filter (also a lowpassgate)..
      peace out..
      peter

      --