Re: is A-141 fast enough for percussion/clicky stuff?

  • midihooker666
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2012
      yes that why i looked at 1-141 cause i like to control the decay..

      --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Bakis Sirros <synth_freak_2000@...> wrote:

      > the A140 is pretty fast and should be ok for what you want.
      > not cv-controlled though.
      >

      > Bakis Sirros
      > www. parallel - worlds - music. com
      > www. facebook. com/ pages/Parallel-Worlds/192093934136476
      > www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic
      > www. myspace. com/ memorygeist
      > www. DiN. org. uk
      > www. vu-us. com
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Peter Sedin
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 8, 2012
        thanks for your reply Zoe..
        I have a Cirklon sequencer i just bought the CVIO board to wich give med 8
        gates and 16cv outputs, 32 patterns. so i have the trigging sourted out as
        those gates can be anywhere from 2ms as shortest..
        I now also have looked at a-101-2 lowpassgate wich seems like yet another
        way to make short percussion stuff.. controlling decay is essential i think
        to make cool evolving percussion.. I also looking to buy a malekko wiard
        borg filter (also a lowpassgate)..
        peace out..
        peter

        --