A100 silliness

  • christian ienni
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2012
      another couple new tracks:  http://ienni.net   -  just testing out a new module configuration on one of the G6s, "hmm, what happens if i do this?.... ok, now what happens if i do this?....." kind of poking around, nothing profound. sequencing from a Make Noise Phonogene; "noodle 2" features a lot of Wogglebug as well.

    • ienni23
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2012
        i'm old and stupid and very slow... *just* realized i MEANT to say "sequencing from a Make Noise Rene", not a Phonogene (which obviously is not a sequencer), which i also have in the same rack. duh. ;-)

        i only have 2 brain cells left, and they haven't been on speaking terms for years....

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20, 2012
          If I had a Phonogene I wouldn't stop talking about it either :D

          Ernst

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 20, 2012
            it *is* a fun module! :-) i'm just starting to figure it out.

            check out the track "philosophical dissonance" on my site - the voices are an old tape of a college eastern philosophy course processed through a Phonogene (varispeed, reverse, sos).