Re: is A-141 fast enough for percussion/clicky stuff?

  • Rudy
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2012
      I often use my A-141 for hi hats with cv control of release to create close -open effect.
      I t can be pretty snappy and clicky! But as a starting system I would go with 2 A-140

      --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, "midihooker666" <peterhksedin@...> wrote:

      > Hello! I´m finlay building a little system here.. looking for some god adsr for percussion (main thing for me right now). Is A-141 fast enough for this? also looking at cwejman modules everybody says should be used for this but these are expensive!
      > any thouhgt to a newbee like me on this? also says hello to old fiends from AH list :)
      > peace
      > peter from sweden

    • midihooker666
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 8, 2012
        yes that why i looked at 1-141 cause i like to control the decay..

        --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Bakis Sirros <synth_freak_2000@...> wrote:

        > the A140 is pretty fast and should be ok for what you want.
        > not cv-controlled though.
        >

        > Bakis Sirros
        > www. parallel - worlds - music. com
        > www. facebook. com/ pages/Parallel-Worlds/192093934136476
        > www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic
        > www. myspace. com/ memorygeist
        > www. DiN. org. uk
        > www. vu-us. com
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Peter Sedin
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 8, 2012
          thanks for your reply Zoe..
          I have a Cirklon sequencer i just bought the CVIO board to wich give med 8
          gates and 16cv outputs, 32 patterns. so i have the trigging sourted out as
          those gates can be anywhere from 2ms as shortest..
          I now also have looked at a-101-2 lowpassgate wich seems like yet another
          way to make short percussion stuff.. controlling decay is essential i think
          to make cool evolving percussion.. I also looking to buy a malekko wiard
          borg filter (also a lowpassgate)..
          peace out..
          peter

          --