For Sale: Doepfer a191, Plan B M28, Harvestman Nuclear Football, Hz Donut, more

  • achech01
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2012
      Hello,
      I've decided to let a few things go. Prices are in USD and include shipping. I'd prefer to ship stateside, but might be able to ship overseas. I'm open to local pickup as well if you're in NYC (or Boston depending on the date). If interested, or have any questions, please contact me offlist. Cheers,
      Alex

      Doepfer A-191 MIDI/ Sheppard Generator - discontinued Doepfer module- fantastic for making Sheppard Tones, or for 16 channels of MIDI. I'll ship it with the Doepfer +5v adaptor if you need it. Works perfectly - $205 shipped

      Harvestman Nuclear Football - $1,400 or b.o. shipped
      The one and only (beside's Scott's personal case) Harvestman Nuclear Football. The utility panel at the bottom has mults, attenuators, dual ¼ to ⅛ converters for output, a latching gate output, and a trigger pushbutton. Also a very Harvestman-like quote in the middle (see the detail picture in my Flickr set below). Please give this beautiful case a good home- pictures here (modules in the pic are not included):
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/70666695@N00/4849825987/in/photostream/

      Plan B Model 28 Tap Clock - works perfectly - $290 shipped

      Harvestman Hertz Donut - works perfectly- $370 shipped

      Livewire Dual Bissell Generator - works perfectly - $170 shipped
    • brian walker
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2012
        Hi

        If it has not already gone can you put my name on the A-191 and quote me postage to the United Kingdom, BH14 9HZ

        Thanks

        Brian