For Sale: Doepfer MCV 24

  • Antonio Grazioli
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2012
      For sale my Doepfer MCV 24, excellent conditions, with Manual
      used on one demo-CD and nothing more
      can send pictures.
      asking price 350 Euros. Shipping from Italy (might not be worth it from
      outside EU)

      I have 3479 positive feeds on eBay:
      http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=autodafe_it&ftab=AllFeedback
    • ZoĆ« Blade
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        I can now verify that Antonio Grazioli is a good seller. Buy with confidence!