Re: [Doepfer_a100] Re: a-190 velocity problem

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8, 2012
      Am 08.08.2012 16:33, schrieb yahoo@...:
      > But another idea came to my mind: maybe note off messages with embedded
      > velocity values are sent.
      That is what I meant. To my knowledge Ableton does send noteOff with
      noteOff-velocity.

      http://fa.utfs.org/
    • skp_pete
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 9, 2012
        thanks for the thoughts guys
        i'll have a play with note off velocity
        i've been in contact with Matthias and i have a few things to try for trouble shooting
      • skp_pete
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 12, 2012
          well well
          another nail in the coffin for access virus ti

          Thanks for your help with this, and sorry to waste your time. The culprit is my access virus ti midi output.

          i should just presume these days when i have strange events occur that the access is to blame!!

          the a-190 works fine when i use my edirol midi interface, as apposed to the access ti

          thanks for your help