FS/FT: Korg MS-02 Interface (380 euros total)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      hi,

      for sale my Korg MS-02 Interface in fine working and cosmetic condition.

      its an 117 volts model, so you will need a transformer in EU.

      price 380 euros total, including paypal fees and shipping in EU.

      interested to trade for Doepfer G6 case with PSU2, And/Or various euro modules such as:
      livewire AFG, Plan B Model 15, Makenoise Rene, Phonogene, various Malekko, 4ms PEG, VCA matrix, Tiptop Z-DSP, Cyclebox, Harvestman Piston Honda, Double Andore, VCG, Bionic Lester, etc ... try me!
      trades only within the EU!

      please contact me off-list.

      thanks,
      Bakis.

      Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist
      [Doepfer_a100] group owner
      www. parallel - worlds - music. com
      www. facebook. com/ pages/Parallel-Worlds/192093934136476
      www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic