Re: AW: AW: [Doepfer_a100] link broken A-143-6 Multiple Synced VC LFO

  • Jim Credland
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 14, 2012
      Thanks! I am planning something which would need similar power. The design is sitting on the computer here waiting for me to double check the schematic. You've worried me now about an assumption I am making about the dspic I've chosen. I might need to do some more testing :)

      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 14, 2012
        btw, please, do release the A100 Mini-Schaltwerk module!

        Bakis

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 30 , Mar 14, 2012
          Mini Schaltwerk... ?
          Is that what most of us know as the the a-157 ?

          Pierre Serné / PatchPierre / NetPierre

          Message 4 of 30 , Mar 14, 2012
            i used that (a prototype of course) two years ago, when me and Ingo were preparing some tracks for our second Interconnected album and its a real gem to play. simple, but very very effective.

            Bakis Sirros
            www. parallel - worlds - music. com
            www. facebook. com/ pages/Parallel-Worlds/192093934136476
            www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic
            www. myspace. com/ memorygeist
            www. DiN. org. uk
            www. vu-us. com

            ________________________________
            Is that what most of us know as the the a-157 ?

            Pierre Serné / PatchPierre / NetPierre

            --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Bakis Sirros <synth_freak_2000@...> wrote:

            > btw, please, do release the A100 Mini-Schaltwerk module!
            >

            > Bakis
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Matthew Shaw
            Message 5 of 30 , Mar 14, 2012
              Yes I would love to see the Schaltwerk again

              --
              Regards
              Matthew Shaw

              Matthew David Shaw Design
              Mobile: 07570 063 126
              Home: 01423 528 562
              Skype: mattshawdesign
              http://www.matthewdavidshaw.com
              http://www.theshawinstitute.com
              http://www.polyphasicrecordings.com

              Message 6 of 30 , Mar 14, 2012
                Huh? Mini-schaltwerk? What did I miss? Any info on the web on that?

                On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 11:08 PM, Matthew Shaw <grid1.61@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Yes I would love to see the Schaltwerk again
                >
                > --
                > Regards
                > Matthew Shaw
                >
                > +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                > Matthew David Shaw Design
                > Mobile: 07570 063 126
                > Home: 01423 528 562
                > Skype: mattshawdesign
                > http://www.matthewdavidshaw.com
                > http://www.theshawinstitute.com
                > http://www.polyphasicrecordings.com

              • NetPierre
                Message 7 of 30 , Mar 14, 2012
                  Search for Mini Schaltwerk in the usergroup messages or at

                  http://patchpierre.blogspot.com/search/label/A-157

                  Enjoy,
                  Pierre / PatchPierre / NetPierre

                  Message 8 of 30 , Mar 15, 2012
                    > btw, please, do release the A100 Mini-Schaltwerk module!
                    >

                    > Bakis

                    It's in the pipeline behind A-192-2 and A-190-5. The new pcb with 8x16
                    buttons and LEDs is already made and we are about to develop the controller
                    board.

                    Message 9 of 30 , Mar 15, 2012
                      great. lets hope for a release before the end of 2012...

                      Bakis