Re: [Doepfer_a100] audio to cv module?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2012
      Pitch to CV or Amplitude to CV?
      The Amplitude can be tracked with the A119.

      On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 1:31 AM, Zo� Blade <zoe@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > > is there one? i need one for a filter..
      >
      > I think you're after the A-119, which follows the audio's overall volume
      > with its CV out, I believe.
      >
      > Hope that helps,
      > Zo�.

    • Peter Sedin
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
        amlpitude! thanks!
        peter

        2012/2/1 achtung_999 <heinrich.himmelwasser@...>

        > Pitch to CV or Amplitude to CV?
        > The Amplitude can be tracked with the A119.
        >

        > On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 1:31 AM, Zoė Blade <zoe@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > > is there one? i need one for a filter..
        > >
        > > I think you're after the A-119, which follows the audio's overall volume
        > > with its CV out, I believe.
        > >
        > > Hope that helps,
        > > Zoė.

        Mvh

        Peter H.K Sedin

      • Rudy Toussaint
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
          If you are looking for frequency to cv there is the Analogue Systems - rs35 External Source Processor module

          ________________________________
          > The Amplitude can be tracked with the A119.
          >

          > On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 1:31 AM, Zoė Blade <zoe@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > > is there one? i need one for a filter..
          > >
          > > I think you're after the A-119, which follows the audio's overall volume
          > > with its CV out, I believe.
          > >
          > > Hope that helps,
          > > Zoė.

          Mvh

          Peter H.K Sedin

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
            Don't expect wonders from the rs35 though....
            It is rather crude.

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
              Euuhm forget about that. I was talking about the RS30-- the earlier
              version, that one is rather crude.
              I don't know how well the RS35 is..

              On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:31 AM, achtung_999 <heinrich.himmelwasser@...
              > wrote:

              > Don't expect wonders from the rs35 though....
              > It is rather crude.
              >

              > On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:18 AM, Rudy Toussaint <rudetee@...> wrote:
              >
              >> **
              >>

              >> If you are looking for frequency to cv there is the Analogue Systems -
              >> rs35 External Source Processor module
              >>
              >> ________________________________

            • Peter Sedin
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
                no it´s a simple env.follower i wanted, i found a doepfer one.
                thanks!
                peter

                2012/2/2 achtung_999 <heinrich.himmelwasser@...>

                > Euuhm forget about that. I was talking about the RS30-- the earlier
                > version, that one is rather crude.
                > I don't know how well the RS35 is..
                >

                > On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:31 AM, achtung_999 <
                > heinrich.himmelwasser@...
                > > wrote:
                >
                > > Don't expect wonders from the rs35 though....
                > > It is rather crude.
                > >

                > > On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:18 AM, Rudy Toussaint <rudetee@...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > >> **
                > >>

                > >> If you are looking for frequency to cv there is the Analogue Systems -
                > >> rs35 External Source Processor module

                Mvh

                Peter H.K Sedin