A-188-1B bucket brigade device

  • Zoe Blade
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi everyone!

      So I got one of these last night, and it's great! If anyone else is considering getting one, here are some simple demos to show you what it sounds like:

      http://soundcloud.com/doggiedogster/raymond-in-the-rain
      http://soundcloud.com/doggiedogster/drunk-in-the-rain

      All the best,
      Zoë.
    • thomas_escure
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
        Hi Zoe,

        Thanks for these videos. I really like the soundfiles you posted on Muffwiggler's.

        Regards,
        Thomas

        --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Zoe Blade <zoe@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone!
        >
        > So I got one of these last night, and it's great! If anyone else is considering getting one, here are some simple demos to show you what it sounds like:
        >
        > http://soundcloud.com/doggiedogster/raymond-in-the-rain
        > http://soundcloud.com/doggiedogster/drunk-in-the-rain
        >
        > All the best,
        > Zoë.

      • Zoë Blade
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
          > Thanks for these videos. I really like the soundfiles you posted on Muffwiggler's.

          Thanks! Let me know if you'd like any more. I've got a few ideas for future videos and audio demos. These wonderful modules are just about expensive and diverse enough that it helps to tell what you're buying before you get it! I think people like Raul Pena and Navs are really helpful in this regard!

          All the best,
          Zoe.
        • pierre leite
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
            What videos?

            2011/12/1 Zo� Blade <zoe@...>

            > **
            >

            > > Thanks for these videos. I really like the soundfiles you posted on
            > Muffwiggler's.
            >
            > Thanks! Let me know if you'd like any more. I've got a few ideas for
            > future videos and audio demos. These wonderful modules are just about
            > expensive and diverse enough that it helps to tell what you're buying
            > before you get it! I think people like Raul Pena and Navs are really
            > helpful in this regard!
            >
            > All the best,
            > Zoe.

          • Zoë Blade
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
              > What videos?

              For the BBD in particular, I'd just posted some sound clips, but in general I've started making videos demoing Doepfer and Analogue Solutions modules over at http://www.youtube.com/user/TransistorSounds

              All the best,
              Zoë.
            • Raul
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011