AW: [Doepfer_a100] Re: A-121 Output Level

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14 2:02 AM
      > For some reason it didn't work on the A-120 -- had no effect at
      > all. But I only installed the resistor, not an extra capacitor.
      > I thought the latter wasn't necessary, but maybe it is?

      Lowering the input resistor should increase the audio level in any case.
      Maybe you modified the wrong resistor. It's R15/22k for the old version of
      the A-120 (with single transistors) or R19/10k for the new version with
      transistor arrays (CA3083). In both cases the resistor is connected to the
      center terminal of the input attentuator.