Re: [Doepfer_a100] Re: New song

  • jonas karlsson
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2011
      Thanks

      Jonas
      31 aug 2011 kl. 11.27 skrev Ton Akveld:

      > Nice!
      >
      > --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, jonas karlsson <jonas.k@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Group
      > >
      > > Check out my new song, all sounds are made with Doepfer modules
      > except
      > > the drums that are made wite Analogue Solutions
      > >
      > > http://www.reverbnation.com/zyntetix
      > >
      > > http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zyntetix/169050709836728
      > >
      > > Thanks Jonas

    • richard scott
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3 2:39 AM
        It has 3 inputs and one output, with all filters open would it double as
        a mixer, or would that be silly?
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3 2:58 AM
          it has only one filter and one filter cut-off knob.

          how can you find the 'open' position for the LP, the BP and the HP filter at the same time?    ;-)

          www. parallel - worlds - music. com
          www. facebook. com/ pages/Parallel-Worlds/192093934136476
          www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic
          www. myspace. com/ memorygeist
          www. DiN. org. uk
          www. vu-us. com

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3 3:06 AM
            On 03/09/2011 11:58, Bakis Sirros wrote:

            > it has only one filter and one filter cut-off knob.
            >
            > how can you find the 'open' position for the LP, the BP and the HP
            > filter at the same time? ;-)

            ah! I should have looked at a bigger picture of it

            thanks Bakis

            > www. parallel - worlds - music. com
            > www. facebook. com/ pages/Parallel-Worlds/192093934136476
            > www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic
            > www. myspace. com/ memorygeist
            > www. DiN. org. uk
            > www. vu-us. com

          • Denis Gökdag
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3 3:52 AM
              But it does work as kind of a frequency dependent "mixer", which is actually quite cool.

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3 3:54 AM
                of course.

                Bakis