Re: New poll for Doepfer_a100

  • spiralsect
    Message 1 of 367 , Jul 12 5:34 PM
      I think Elby Designs already has something like this in development ->
      http://www.elby-designs.com/panther/ed102-octave-volts-hertz/ed102.htm

      Cheers,
      Adam-V

      Message 367 of 367 , Nov 19, 2012
        Doepfer_a100 group:

        Would you buy a Doepfer A100 'Serge Voltage Controlled Slope' inspired module?
        (this poll is ordered from Dieter himself! the module will be manufactured with the official license from the copyright owners of the Serge module.
        because of the license fee, the module's price will be a bit higher than standard A100 modules.)

        o Yes!
        o maybe...
        o No.

        web site listed above.