Re: AW: [Doepfer_a100] New poll for Doepfer_a100

  • Giorgio
    Message 1 of 367 , Jul 12, 2011
      I tend to disagree. having tried both methods of controlling the MS-20 over the years, using the native Hz/V and S-trig inputs has produced far more musical results in my experience, and has left the modulation paths open for pitch and timbre controls. I have considered building an MS-02 clone, knowing that many MS-20 owners would appreciate owning such a device to avoid the kludge of the workaround used by some (as mentioned below). it does work in a pinch though.

      Message 367 of 367 , Nov 19, 2012
        Doepfer_a100 group:

        Would you buy a Doepfer A100 'Serge Voltage Controlled Slope' inspired module?
        (this poll is ordered from Dieter himself! the module will be manufactured with the official license from the copyright owners of the Serge module.
        because of the license fee, the module's price will be a bit higher than standard A100 modules.)

        o Yes!
        o maybe...
        o No.

        web site listed above.