Re: arpeggiator with a-155

  • aletropdj
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6, 2011
      Hi nick.

      thanks for the elucidation. when i was looking for a arpeggiator patch with a a-155 i dont was thinking in that obvious complexity.
      i just trying to simulate a arpeggiator whit a programmable sequence of notes.
      But I learn a little more about that. Sorry too no that doepfer dont have a module like that. the arpegiator really fascination me.
    • john m
      Message 2 of 7 , May 13, 2011
        I believe it is possible with a-156, plus this module would be great with the a-155 too.