Re: [Doepfer_a100] tuning problem with A-110 & A-111

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2011
      Hello James

      > Any ideas. Is there some internal adjustment on the oscillators which needs adjusting?
      > Also if I take a voltage and want to split it to control the pitch of a few oscillators then what is the best way? I also picked up a buffered splitter off Analogue Solutions which I thought might be more stable with voltage.
      Trimmer P7 on the A-111 mainboard (the one of the three trimmers, which
      is the closest to the front potentiometers) is the one, which you can
      use to adjust the so called offset tuning. Do not touch any other trimmer.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2011
        > Hello James
        >
        > > Any ideas. Is there some internal adjustment on the oscillators
        > which needs adjusting?
        > > Also if I take a voltage and want to split it to control the
        > pitch of a few oscillators then what is the best way? I also
        > picked up a buffered splitter off Analogue Solutions which I
        > thought might be more stable with voltage.
        > Trimmer P7 on the A-111 mainboard (the one of the three trimmers, which
        > is the closest to the front potentiometers) is the one, which you can
        > use to adjust the so called offset tuning. Do not touch any other trimmer.
        >
        > Florian

        In addition there is also a document on our website:

        www.doepfer.de/a100_man/A111_Adjust.htm

      • Hyperdust
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2011
          Thanks Florian & Dieter,
          I'll check the instructions and adjust my A111.
          James