FS: UK G6 Suitcase and MAQ 16/3 sequencer

  • richstudio83
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
      Suitcase in very good condition, fully working, selling due to buying larger case.

      MAQ latest version, again good condition, fully working.

      Sensible offers please, maybe trades/px for analogue gear/interesting modules.

      thanks
    • Jilt van Moorst
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
        Hello,

        one of the two 12V adapters from my A100DIY2 has a broken pin. I've emailed Doepfer for a replacement, but I see that the DIY2 is discontinued. If I can't get a replacement from Doepfer, I'm wondering if I can use any other 12V adapter, or is it important to use two exactly the same adapters?

        thanks

        Jilt van Moorst
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
          > Hello,
          >
          > one of the two 12V adapters from my A100DIY2 has a broken pin.
          > I've emailed Doepfer for a replacement, but I see that the DIY2
          > is discontinued. If I can't get a replacement from Doepfer, I'm
          > wondering if I can use any other 12V adapter, or is it important
          > to use two exactly the same adapters?
          >
          > thanks
          >
          > Jilt van Moorst

          It's not essential that both adapters are identically. But you have to pay
          attention that a stabilized 12V supply is used. Unstabilized supplies have a
          noticeable hum noise that will cause problems e.g. with VCOs or VCFs. In
          addition the voltage specs of unstabilized supplies are very imprecise as
          the actual utput voltage depends upon the load.