Re: AW: [Doepfer_a100] Problem with Dark Energy

  • David Núñez
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
      Thanks for the help! I tried buying a compatible wall wart, but there was no luck... Is there any way to purchase the original one supplied by doepfer?

      Best,
      David

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
        > Thanks for the help! I tried buying a compatible wall wart, but
        > there was no luck... Is there any way to purchase the original
        > one supplied by doepfer?
        >
        > Best,
        > David

        Of course. Please contact the Doepfer representative in your country. From your message I cannot see where you live. If there is no representative in your country you may order directly from us (sales@...).