Re: [Doepfer_a100] Re: Damaged A-143-1 Env/LFO Generator

  • James Husted
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2010
      On Oct 31, 2010, at 2:55 PM, Bakis Sirros wrote:

      > then maybe somehow channel 4 does not receive power?

      I was thinking that also. I don't have mine with me now but IIRC there is a ribbon cable running between the separate channel PCBs - you can try dis-connecting the ribbon an connecting one of the ends from a working channel to the channel 4 board alone. If it fire up it may be a faulty ribbon connector which if there is enough slack you may be able to take apart and re-swage the connector next to where it was on a unused part of the ribbon.
      -James