Re: [Doepfer_a100] Re: Updated Doepfer/Analogue Systems/Eurorack sale

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 12 3:36 AM
      hi James,

      in general, thru the 9 years of its existence, this is a group that each member treats each other with respect.

      one more reply of yours like this, and you are out of the group.

      thanks for your understanding.
      Bakis.

      Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist

      [Doepfer_a100] group owner

      www. parallel - worlds - music. com

      www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic

      www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic

      www. myspace. com/ memorygeist

      www. DiN. org. uk

      www. musicamaximamagnetica. com

      www. vu-us. com

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 12 4:41 AM
        Sorry, will read whole post next time :)

        Jonathan

        --- In Doepfer_a100@yahoogroups.com, Bakis Sirros <synth_freak_2000@...> wrote:

        > once again, OFFLIST.
        >

        > Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist
        >
        > [Doepfer_a100] group owner
        >
        > www. parallel - worlds - music. com
        >
        > www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic
        >
        > www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic
        >
        > www. myspace. com/ memorygeist
        >
        > www. DiN. org. uk
        >
        > www. musicamaximamagnetica. com
        >
        > www. vu-us. com

      • James Ulibarri
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 12 6:45 AM
          " this is a group that each member treats each other with respect."

          Then it starts with you.. Learn how to talk to your members. If they
          accidentally reply in excitement
          about a piece of used gear for sale than sometimes you gotta let it go. No
          one was trying to purposely violate your precious
          policies. I'll unsubscribe myself with pleasure.

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 12 1:56 PM
            Wow, we are missing you already!!!

            /irony