A 137-1 ???

  • doof_per
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hi guys..Wow its been a fantastic weekend getting a good crack at my new introduction to the modular world -ITS FANTASTIC!!!

      Thanks a bunch to everybody who helped out as I am now one happy knob tweaking guy :)

      One problem though, is I cant for the life of me figure out the a137-1!!

      Ive plugged it in and out of everything, read manual, googled for (non existing) demos..I am actually starting to think its broken?

      Does anyone have a 100% fail-safe patch I can do just to see if this works? Cos I tried and tried and (apart from the inputs and outputs working/it does have signal flow).the actual "features" just cant seem to work..Ive patched the outputs of my 143-1 into all the sockets on the 137-1 and tweaked all the knobs but no "wave multiplication" or "unison" (or anything for that matter) is working..RIght now im sitting with another "volume" knob..

      Now is the part you all tell me im a douche...hehe..SOS if anybody knows about this :)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
        hello,

        a very easy test:

        just patch a sinewave to the a137-1 audio input (the audio level input knob does not need to be more than the 9 - 10 'o clock position) and turn any of its 4 knobs (symmetry, harmonics, folding level, multiples.)
        you should hear change in the sound.

        if not , then there is, probably, something wrong with the a137-1

        best regards,
        Bakis.

        Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist

        [Doepfer_a100] group owner

        www. parallel - worlds - music. com

        www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic

        www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic