Dark Energy Glide

  • Elby Designs
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hello Dieter,

      A customer has asked me if I can add the GLIDE option to his Dark Energy.
      I need to determine what is involved but can only find a reference to the
      GLIDE pot assembly as an option and not the instructions on how to fit it.
      Could you please email me a copy of these instructions so that I may advise
      my customer?

      Regards
      Laurie Biddulph

      Mobile: 0400 257 645
      Elby Designs
      www.elby-designs.com
      ABN: 70 022 727 605
    • Elby Designs
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010
        Hi,

        Just checking the contents of the Dark Energy and there is a 2-wire patch
        cable (red and black wires) which doesn't seem to be mentioned in the
        manual. Can you please tell me what this is for?

        Regards
        Laurie Biddulph

        Mobile: 0400 257 645
        Elby Designs