Re: [Doepfer_a100] FS: Doepfer a-188-1a 512 stage BBD (bucket brigade device)

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 12:28 AM
      so, let me get this clear:

      are you moving to another modular format you say?    ;-)

      Bakis

      Message 2 of 4 , May 7 6:03 AM
        Bakis:

        Yes, I am going to move to a Serge as a primary (since they are located in my backyard), and retain a 6U Doepfer system.

        At least, those are my plans.

        Cheers,

        Steve B

        Message 3 of 4 , May 7 8:56 AM
          great that you are also expanding into Serge territory, but my advice would be to definitely keep more than only 6U of euro modules!

          Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist

          [Doepfer_a100] group owner

          www. parallel - worlds - music. com

          www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic

          www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic